Richard A. Zucker
- DEPARTMENT: Litigation
- PHONE: 508 651-7524 x 268
- 781 237-7030 x 268
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- EDUCATION: B.A., Brandeis University (cum laude), 1976.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 1979.
- Practice Description: Mr. Zucker has extensive experience in trial and appellate litigation, and, from 1991 to 1995, served as a Special Assistant Attorney General for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. He currently concentrates his practice in the representation of individuals and businesses in various civil and commercial pursuits.
- Mr. Zucker is admitted to the bars of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the State of New York, and the District of Columbia, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the United States District Court of New York (Eastern and Southern Districts), and the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
- Affiliations: Massachusetts Bar Association