Robert J. Riccio
- DEPARTMENT: Workers' Compensation
- PHONE: 508 651-7524 x 223
- 781 237-7030 x 223
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- EDUCATION: B.A., Tufts University, 1991.
- J.D., Western New England School of Law, 1995.
- Mr. Riccio litigates on behalf of insurers and self-insurers at all regional offices of the Department of Industrial Accidents, located in Boston, Worcester, Fall River, Lawrence and Springfield.
- Along with his work in the courtroom, Mr. Riccio has filed appellate briefs with the Department of Industrial Accidents Reviewing Board and the Massachusetts Appeals Court. On behalf of the insurer, he successfully argued the landmark Workers' Compensation decision of Lyons v. Chapin Center.
- He is admitted to the bar of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Affiliations: Massachusetts Bar Association