Anne C. Rosenberg
- DEPARTMENT: Civil Litigation, Employment Law, Appellate Services &
- Probate and Estate Planning / Administration
- PHONE: 508 651-7524 x 249
- 781 237-7030 x 249
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- EDUCATION: B.A., University of Notre Dame, 1991
- J.D., Suffolk University School of Law, 2003
- Ms. Rosenberg concentrates in the areas of civil litigation, employment law, estate planning/administration and appellate legal services. She has experience in a broad range of matters, including general torts, insurance defense, coverage, civil rights, contracts, discrimination, harassment, wrongful discharge, wage/hour, unemployment, wills, trusts, powers of attorney, health care proxies, estate administration, estate and trust litigation and municipal law. She also has experience counseling clients on a variety of employer/employee rights and has conducted internal harassment investigations. Ms. Rosenberg practices before the state and federal courts, as well as in a variety of administrative agencies including the Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the Division of Unemployment Assistance. Atty. Rosenberg also has appellate expertise and provides freelance legal writing services for practicing attorneys who need assistance preparing appellate briefs and related filings in state and federal courts, as well as state agencies.
- She is admitted to the bars of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts and the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, and the United States Bankruptcy Court (District of Massachusetts).
- Affiliations: Massachusetts Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association of Massachusetts