Steven G. Manchini
- DEPARTMENT: Foreclosure, Real Estate & Creditors' Rights
- PHONE: 508 651-7524 x 232
- 781 237-7030 x 223
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EDUCATION: B.A., Providence College, 1993, magna cum laude
- J.D., Suffolk University School of Law, 1996, cum laude
- Mr. Manchini concentrates in the areas of creditor’s rights, mortgage foreclosure, real estate conveyancing, REO transactions, condominium and cooperative issues, residential evictions, title certification, title disputes, and title clearing litigation. He is an approved agent of First American Title Insurance Company, Fidelity Title Insurance Company, Old Republic Title Insurance Company, and Stewart Title Guaranty Company. In addition, Mr. Manchini has experience in a wide variety of civil litigation matters including personal injury, mechanic’s liens, and contract disputes.
- He is admitted to the bars of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, State of New Hampshire, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire, and the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
- Affiliations: New Hampshire Bar Association