- PHONE: 508-651-7524 Ext 268
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- EDUCATION:EDUCATION: B.S.B.A., Boston University Questrom School of Business, 1995
- J.D., magna cum laude, Suffolk University Law School, 1999
- Practice Description: Mr. Silva specializes in the resolution of disputes through negotiation, litigation, arbitration, mediation, and appellate practice. He has experience in matters involving complex commercial issues, creditors’ rights, contract disputes, and patents, and has represented clients in the banking, finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, publishing, healthcare, telecommunications, shipping, and apparel industries. Mr. Silva also has specific expertise in the field of electronic discovery, which he leverages to ensure that the total cost of dispute resolution remains proportionate and under control.
- He is admitted to the bars of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the State of Maine, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the United States District Court for the District of Maine, the United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court. He has also appeared pro hac vice before federal courts in Connecticut and New York.