Holly B. Anderson
- DEPARTMENT: Workers’ Compensation & Civil Litigation
- PHONE: 508 651-7524 x 234
- 781 237-7030 x 234
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EDUCATION: B.Mus., cum laude, University of Massachusetts at Amherst, 1990.
- M.P.P., University of Michigan School of Public Policy, 1998.
- J.D., cum laude, University of Michigan Law School, 1998.
- Ms. Anderson concentrates in the areas of workers’ compensation and civil litigation. A primary focus of her practice is appellate advocacy, written and oral, before the Appeals Court of Massachusetts and the Department of Industrial Accidents Reviewing Board. Ms. Anderson litigates on behalf of insurers and self-insurers at all regional offices of the Department of Industrial Accidents, located in Boston, Worcester, Fall River, Lawrence and Springfield. She also has experience in a broad range of civil litigation matters, including general tort cases and contract disputes in state and federal court, and has argued before the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court.
- She is admitted to the bars of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
- Affiliations: Massachusetts Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association