Megan H. Sullivan
- DEPARTMENT: Probate and Estate Planning
- PHONE: 508 651-7524 x 213
- 781 237-7030 x 213
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- EDUCATION: B.A., Johns Hopkins University, 2007.
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law, 2010.
- Ms. Sullivan specializes in the areas of estate and trust planning and administration, tax matters, probate and family law matters, and long-term care planning and benefits. She works with clients to develop customized estate plans and sophisticated tax strategies, including wealth preservation plans, to minimize transfer taxes and preserve family wealth. Ms. Sullivan advises individuals and non-profit organizations on charitable planning issues and has experience working with families to establish foundations and charitable trusts. Ms. Sullivan also represents clients in a variety of civil litigation matters, professional practices, and business planning
- She is admitted to the bar of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Affiliations: Massachusetts Bar Association