Richard B. Schafer
- DEPARTMENT: Probate and Estate Planning & Business Law
- PHONE: 508 651-7524 x 275
- 781 237-7030 x 275
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EDUCATION: B.S.E., University of Pennsylvania, 1983
- J.D., Boston College Law School, 1988
- Practice Description: Mr. Schafer’s practice focuses on estate, tax and business planning. He advises individuals and families on a broad range of issues related to estate planning, such as business succession planning, establishment of family investment vehicles, antenuptial agreements and probate administration. He often works with closely held businesses and their owners concerning sales, mergers, acquisitions, and choice of entity. In addition, he has extensive experience in real estate ventures and income tax planning.
- He is admitted to the bar of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Affiliations: National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
Request an Appointment