- DEPARTMENT: Workers' Compensation
- PHONE: 508 651-7524 x 212
- 781 237-7030 x 212
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- EDUCATION: B.A., cum laude, Suffolk University, 1986
- J.D., Suffolk University School of Law, 1989
- Mr. Harney concentrates in the areas of workers' compensation defense, civil litigation, subrogation and employment law.
- Mr. Harney has presented many training seminars to insurers and third party administrators, including Litigation Management: Being Prepared for Battle and How to Impact the Process; Massachusetts Recent Development Update; Preparing Your Workplace for Recent Developments that Impact Your Workers' Comp Policies and Procedures; and Proactive Steps for Lawfully Handling Pre-Existing Injuries and Repeat Claimants and Permanency Issues After One Evaluation.
- He is admitted to the bars of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
- Affiliations: Massachusetts Bar Association
Request an Appointment