- DEPARTMENT: Litigation & Creditors’ Rights
- PHONE: 508 651-7524 x 228
- 781 237-7030 x 228
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
- EDUCATION: B.A., Boston College, cum laude, 1990
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law, 1993
- Mr. Tenney concentrates in commercial litigation, bankruptcy, foreclosure, eviction and creditors’ rights. He is listed in the November 2004 Boston Magazine and Massachusetts Super Lawyer Magazine as one of the best creditors' rights attorneys in Massachusetts. Mr. Tenney is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Grafton Suburban Credit Union. He represents approximately 30 loan servicers, banks and credit unions with regard to their default servicing and legal needs.
- He is admitted to the bars of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts.
- Affiliations: Member, New England Association of Adjustment Managers
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
Request an Appointment